Thursday, August 13, 2009

LiTtLe BiG tOwN and JoSh TuRnEr in Concert

On July 25th my cousins and I went to Evanston Wy to a Little Big Town and Josh Turner Concert ( Trailer Choir opened for them). It was sooooo much fun!! Both bands were awesome. I got an autographed Cd from Little Big Town and touched Josh's finger. ;)
Here are some pictures from the night:




At the opening of Josh's concert he played this whole slide show of his day; like when he woke up where they traveled from. It was pretty cool!!!


Isn't he just a cutie!!! :D

2 comments:

Wardles said...

Oh your so lucky.. I love Josh Turner... mmm... his voice is so nice... =)

Mike and Quel said...

I love Josh Turners deep voice! How fun. There is a girls night at Jen Wiberg's this Tuesday, the 29th at 7:30. Its a bonfire. You should come! I'll remind you again just in case you don't see this in time:)