Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Halloween

In the morning. ......
My school had a
"Halloween Parade" with the kids in our
classes. We walked the whole college parading
off our costumes. Then we went back and had
a classroom party. I went as a cat to this party.



That Night....

My Brothers and Sisters were silly on Halloween

and decided that our neighborhood kids needed

scared. So we all dressed up in this wierd masks

and started in my parents' yard and tried to scare

the trick or treaters. Well no one came to our house
so our neighbor had us come over to his house. That's

when the fun begain :D I was a dead pirate/skelton thing.

Kris was the character off a "scream", Kenzee was an old

lady, Kym was an old man (no we did not plan this), Rachel

was a scary witch, and Kalab was a vampire. He said, " he was

Edward from Twilight."








4 comments:

A Country Girl and A Southern Boy said...

Cute Blog!! I love it!

Kenzee Jo said...

hahaha...that was a great night...I just blogged about it too :]

KymandKalab said...

Okay- your blog is way too cute and you've had it for a day. What the heck is wrong with me that I can't figure it out?

A Country Girl and A Southern Boy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.