Monday, November 17, 2008

PIC-a-RoOnI TAG


PIC tag-A-RoOnIe

* I was tagged by Kenzee*

My fourth folder and My fourth picture.

This was my twenty fourth birthday. We had a BIG party for K and K too. So we are

all blowing out our candles on the cake.


My sixth folder with the sixth picture.

It's just my piano. Nothing fansy.

Okay so I guess I will tag: Jessica and Krysten

3 comments:

Wardles said...

Oh so you don't tell me that you have a blog now. =) Cool pictures! I like all your costumes for halloween.

Kenzee Jo said...

Aww...I never saw that one of you blowing out the candles :] It was a good party...and I love that piano picture. You should give yourself more credit for capturing that :]

KymandKalab said...

That's such a funny pic. of Kalab- he's a goof. And that is a GORGEOUS picture of your piano! Good eye!