Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Tree Hunt

We went to the great Ashley National Forest yesterday. Its out by the Flaming Gorge and Manila, Utah.
We had fun but missed Sam. He recently moved to Utah and wasn't able to come this year. We tried to cope without him and pick the very best tree.



There was no snow-----thank goodness------ the wind was blowing hard though. I got some great shots of photography though. I am only showing you a few.

There were a lot of trees to choose from. I think we got a perfect one. It has even braches on all sides and no bald spots.-----Very Pretty!!



Dad used the saw and cut the tree down......timber!!!!











We drove to Manila to have dinner and nothing was open.
So we had to settle for a bag of potato chips and soda
for the ride home.
We got the tree home and set it up in the corner of the living room. It's all decorated and lighted up. It looks great.

1 comment:

Krysten said...

Very Pretty pictures of the forest. I like the tree :)