
Well what started out as a "fill-in" credit class. Turned out to be my favorite class of all time.
I took Photography this semester. I loved it!! It was a Black and White Film camera
I took Photography this semester. I loved it!! It was a Black and White Film camera
class, which I thought in the beginning was kind of a bummer.
The teacher who taught it is a local professional
photographer....anyways he taught us really cool techniques and some stuff to do with digital photos too. So all around it was a way fun class.
photographer....anyways he taught us really cool techniques and some stuff to do with digital photos too. So all around it was a way fun class.
We started the semester out by learning about the camera itself and then went
into filters and lens and film and composition.
After that we got to develop our own film. The dark room is awkward at first, but you
get used to it. We started developing film and printing pictures and I just became in
love with Photography. I even convinced my parents
to let me take our family photos this year.
get used to it. We started developing film and printing pictures and I just became in
love with Photography. I even convinced my parents

to let me take our family photos this year.
Long Story short, the college holds a student art show at the end of the semester.
If the teacher thinks your work is good enough it is chosen to be in the Art Gallery..... Two of my pictures were chosen. YEAH for me :0)
I thought I would share a little of what I have been up to this semester.




6 comments:
Nice-nice...I would love to do this too :] You're pictures are really pretty...very talented :]
Wow! Those pictures are amazing! I am absolutely impressed!!! Wow!! Really that's all I can think to say, beautiful work. I love black and white photos, there is just something inspiring about them. I love the one of the fruit (peaches or apricots, I can't tell :)! Wow! Oh and I'm impressed that you knew my quote from "10 things I hate about you." (*Sigh*) It's one of my all time favorite movies--love Heath Ledger and it makes me cry now when I watch it. :)
Beautiful pictures. You're very talented. there so pretty. :)
Nice job Becky! Those are some cool pictures. My all time favorite though is of your piano keys!
Very nice pictures! I've always wanted to take photography. Dave is taking a class this year so I'm hoping he'll teach me some things! Very cool pics!
Gee... look how far behind I am !! What a fun class!! Congrats on your work getting selected for the show! You did a great job!! Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas too!!
Post a Comment