Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Survey

*I was tagged by Kym*

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas My true love gave to me....

1-- Embarrassing Moment: Oh boy..... I don't get embarrassed that easy. So I guess it would have to be on the plane coming home from Africa. My friend Jesse asked the flight attendant for some Gas X, then told the guy it was for me. So this Flight Attendant is yelling in the plane that our group has gas and to be careful not to breath next to us. Then he turns to my parents and asks (loudly) " Are these your children?" "What did you feed them that gave them so much gas?" The plane was 19 hours and this was before we even took off, so everyone knew who we were :)

2--Best Friends: My best Friends... WOW I have a lot of close friends, but I will only name two :) My Mom and Rachel

3-- Things I buy regularly: Gas ( for the car :) Not while riding a plane), lunch, and soda

4--Places I want to go: Australia, Scotland, AFRICA :o), and Thailand

5--Goals for the upcoming year: Finish my degree, Pay off my car, and my credit card, finally get a deer with my bow( I have killed lots of stuff with my bow, but a deer), and finish my book.

6-- Things most people don't know about me: I LOVE elephants, I am scared of Lightning ( i almost got hit once), I have never got speeding ticket, I don't like speaking in sacrament (who does really), I hate eggs, and I am allergic to grass.

7--Things I would never say: The "f" word, The Lord's name in vain, Dyke---- I don't like this word,"That I am NOT sorry", "I love Wyoming", "I wish I wasn't Mormon", I wish(someone) would die"

8--Things I love about Christmas: Buying for others ( I like picking out specific gifts for people),Christmas Parties, Christmas Music, Christmas Dinner, Cutting the Christmas Tree,Decorating the house, Candy Canes, and Christmas Vacation.

9--Things to say to my kids: HA HA I don't have any kids....so I will leave this one blank :)

10--Things I do a lot: Watch movies, Check my e-mail, Homework, work, lately~ driving, listen to music, read, take pictures, shoot my new bow ( got to sight it all in), and draw.

11--Things I would rather not live without: A bathroom~ ha ha, Dr. Pepper, warm house, My Family, Pizza, music, the Internet, cell phones, the gospel, my vehicle, and money.

12-- People I want to Tag: Kenzee, Laura, Aubrey, Rachel, Jessica, Krysten, Allison, Sandy, Jessica, Amy, Casie, and Kammie

3 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

Fun reading :]

A Country Girl and A Southern Boy said...

Did you leave me anybody to tag? :)

KymandKalab said...

Ha ha! I had completely forgotten about the gas-x! That was pretty funny. Liked reading your post- you're too cute!