* I was tagged by Rachel*
JANUARY
Who kissed you on New Year's? No one
New Year's Resolution this year? I never do these cuz I always forget that I made them. Plus I think it's silly if I want a goal I just do it.
JANUARY
Who kissed you on New Year's? No one
New Year's Resolution this year? I never do these cuz I always forget that I made them. Plus I think it's silly if I want a goal I just do it.
Does it snow where you live? Yes
Do you like hot chocolate? Yes
Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? Nope
Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? Nope
FEBRUARY
Who was your Valentine? Cooper ---he asked me :)--- he is four
Did you do anything romantic? Ha ha no. He (cooper) gave me a hug and some candy though.
Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not? Yes, I hate snow.
What did you receive for Valentine' s Day? Lots and Lots of candy and cards from my class.
Did you do anything romantic? Ha ha no. He (cooper) gave me a hug and some candy though.
Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not? Yes, I hate snow.
What did you receive for Valentine' s Day? Lots and Lots of candy and cards from my class.
MARCH
Are you Irish? Yes
Are you Irish? Yes
Do you like cornbeef and cabbage? Yes
What did you do for St Patrick's day? We made leprichan Traps and and made the class room look like leprichans attacked
Are you happy when Winter is pretty much over? Yes
What did you do for St Patrick's day? We made leprichan Traps and and made the class room look like leprichans attacked
Are you happy when Winter is pretty much over? Yes
APRIL
Do you like the rain? Uh-Huh!!
Did you play an April Fool' s joke on anyone this year? It was dumb though. My classroom had a lady we worked with pee on a pregnancy test (she was like 8 months pregnant) then we told everyone it was ours ( we took turns telling different people)
Do you get tons of candy for Easter? Yes
Do you celebrate 4/20? I don't even know what is on that day so I guess no
Do you love the month of April? I don't love it..... but I don't mind it.
Do you like the rain? Uh-Huh!!
Did you play an April Fool' s joke on anyone this year? It was dumb though. My classroom had a lady we worked with pee on a pregnancy test (she was like 8 months pregnant) then we told everyone it was ours ( we took turns telling different people)
Do you get tons of candy for Easter? Yes
Do you celebrate 4/20? I don't even know what is on that day so I guess no
Do you love the month of April? I don't love it..... but I don't mind it.
MAY
What is your favorite flower? Daffodil ls and Tiger Lillys
Finish the phrase " April showers…" brings......... lots and lots of wind
Do you celebrate May 16Th: No
Is May anything special to you? Nope
JUNE
What year did/will you graduate from high school? 2002
Did you do anything fun during this month? I worked and Flaming Gorge Days ( i went to some wicked concerts)
Have a favorite baseball team? Nope
JULY
What did you do on the 4th of July? We went and shot our bows and then watched the fireworks
Did you go to the fireworks? Yes
Did you blast the A/C all day? No
AUGUST
What was your favorite summer memory of '08? Going to Africa
Did you have a sunburn? No just a GOOD tan
Did you go to the pool a lot? The City Splash Park and the river everyday during the summer
SEPTEMBER
Are you attending college/school? Yes
Do you like fall better than summer? If we had a Fall I would but Nope...Summer
What happened this month? I went back to school
What happened this month? I went back to school
OCTOBER
What were you for Halloween? A cat
What is your favorite candy? Reeses Pieces
What was your favorite part about this month? My Birthday
What were you for Halloween? A cat
What is your favorite candy? Reeses Pieces
What was your favorite part about this month? My Birthday
NOVEMBER
Whose house did you going to for Thanksgiving? Mine
What are you thankful for? Everything....geesh :)
Do you love stuffing? Yes!
Anything special in this month? Nope
Whose house did you going to for Thanksgiving? Mine
What are you thankful for? Everything....geesh :)
Do you love stuffing? Yes!
Anything special in this month? Nope
DECEMBER
Do you celebrate Christmas? In two days
Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe? yes
Get anything special last year? Yes, My Goat mounted and all taxidermy
What do you want this year? some gear for my bow
What do you love most about December? Christmas Parties


No comments:
Post a Comment