Just sharing our Easter day fun!
We actually celebrated Easter on the 5th so Dad didn't have church meetings and could be with us.
I was not expecting a gift at all when I woke up there was a basket and stuff on the couch for me. But no one else was awake and I thought it would be rude to open the gift without them so I went back to my room and watched a movie until they go up.

Kris and Kenzee were the first to get here and Declan was soooooo funny finding eggs. My parents hid plastic eggs around the house for him. He would be playing or walking around and find one.... he would get big eyes and squeal. It was hilarious.
Then Rach and Kalab came and we all got baskets with movie certificates in them, plus tons of candy :) We watch General Conference and hung out...it was a fun but relaxing day.
Kym brought over their new baby ducks. So we got to play with them too!!



Kym brought over their new baby ducks. So we got to play with them too!!



On actual Easter Sunday we put the plastic eggs out on the lawn for Declan..... I think he was bored of that game. When he first saw them he was excited he said..."Ooooh" with big eyes. But then he just left them. He helped me pick them up later though.
I hope you all had a great Easter too!!







2 comments:
Happy Easter! It looked like you guys had a lot of fun. That little boy is just so stinkin cute!!
Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment