My mom and I have been working on the house. We started with the Living Room and then moved to our personal bedrooms. But eventually all the rooms in the house are going to have a new look. So I will share that with you later.
Because of my time spent doing other things my blog has been neglected.
This is to inform you I have spent most of my lunch updating my blog :0) So make sure you read all the posts or not its up to you =0)
Thanks to all my devoted readers and fans. Sorry for the inconvenience of no stories to read about. ha ha ha OK so I am a dork.
I hope to keep a regular---interesting blog for the future.
Until next time----peace out and take care!!
2 years ago


3 comments:
Becky I didn't even know you had a blog!!! ha ha ;)
Good! I'm glad you'll be doing more:) It's fun to keep in touch per blogger!
Yeah and I didn't notice they were already there posted! You've been busy! And so sorry about your wreck! That sucks! Declan is a cutie!!!
Post a Comment