Monday, March 30, 2009

Pre-Spring Picnic

My family had a bug to go enjoy the good weather. It was good that we went when we did or else we would be playing in snow and lots of it. We roasted hot-dogs and shot some guns {yes we are from Wyoming :)} I took over 115 pictures. So I will just let you see the highlights of the trip and try not to copy any of Rachel's or Kenzee's pictures either.
So here are some pics:

2 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

Hey!! I only took one picture that day...so you can email me some if you can!! :] I'd appreciate it!! Love the pictures of Declan you took :] He was pretty drugged out that day... That was fun though, glad we went when we did.

A Country Girl and A Southern Boy said...

That was a fun day. ALL your posts are so cute! The pictures of your hair are way pretty!