Monday, March 30, 2009

Hair Cut~Car Wreck~New Calling

I got a new hair cut so I thought I would share it with you. Oh and by the way.... I hate having my picture taken. That is one of many reasons I am going into Photography....so I can be behind the camera. Second it is hard taking pictures of yourself and looking normal. ENJOY ;)



I was going to edit them and fix them, but I thought if I waste another day editing they are never going to get on here.


My Car wreck: It was not that big of deal but it did damage my car and it is quite a story. SO I was driving to work one afternoon and I was in the turning lane. When this car from no where (I still never saw it) honked its horn. LOUD just layed on it. So I was sitting there trying to figure out if I ran over someone or what when.....WACK!! This girl drove right into the back of me. She was driving a little Pontiac Grand Pre..... the whole front of her car was smashed and her mirror was gone. Me.....just the tail light broke. GO TOYOTA!!!! So it gets better. She first of said, "Looks like no damage to you just me, so I guess I will just go." and I said "What do you call that?" Pointing to the tail light. So I come from a family of cops I know you the rules :o) So I called the police and she was just freaking out. When the cops got there I found out why. She had no driver's license or insurance. The officer was trying so hard to convinced me to put a claim on insurance so she would have to pay more. Then that evening he came by my house to check on me again and disbatch called to see how I was. It's great living in a small town where everyone loves you!!




I just got a new calling, well actually I have had this calling before but I got it again. Either I was so good at it they called me back, or I need some learning to do :) Either way..... I am on the Home Family Personal Enrichment Committee (Homemaking) for Church. So if anyone has any good activities they can share, it will be greatly appreciated.



2 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

Gees...a lot of posting today :] hahah...I didn't know about your accident!! My BAD! Maybe I did and just wasn't paying attention and in La-la land...but anyway, sorry that happened. Glad you called the cops :]
Love you hair by-the-way...very gorgeous, and you shouldn't be the one behind the camera...I should be :]

Krysten said...

You're new hair cut is super cute :) you're so pretty... thats kinda a funny story about the car wreck... glad you're ok though... and my mom says congrats about the book... it looks awesome
Love, Krysten :)