Monday, March 30, 2009

Ward Valentines Party


Our ward had a Ward Valentines Day Party. "DATE NIGHT"



We played "Celestrial Companions". It is basically The Newlywed Game. I had the honor to play the host. So I got to ask all the juicy questions. It was a lot of fun. No one could get enough answers right to have a winner so I put everyone's name in the bowl and drawed out two for our winners. We had Rootbeer floats and gave each couple a bunch of fun date ideas. Here are some photos from that night: Kris and Kenzee;Rachel and Jon; and the two "WINNERS" Brother and Sister Anderson;Brother and Sister Lock






and dEcLaN because he is soooo cute!!

2 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

Awe! Great pictures :] hahha...especially Declan at the end :]...and Kris looks like a dork in the one of him and I, but oh well :] hahaha

Sarah said...

I miss our old green river ward!!!